Tuesday 5 November 2013

(Non-Bake) Choco Cream Cheese Truffle Tart with Choco Mint 奶油芝士松露薄荷巧克力挞






I shared my Non-Baked Choc Cream Cheese Truffle Tart on my last post.



That was a 'plain' tart. I did some tarts with 'fillings' too. I happened to see some Chocolate Mint Bells selling in the supermarket and bought a packet home.



I placed one in each of the tart. You can add nuts, raisins, fruits, marshmallows, etc, too. It will make the tart more interesting and with more bite it in.



I understand that not many like digestive biscuit or maybe Oreo biscuits are more common in your home (because of you kids ;) ). You can use Oreo instead of digestive as the tart base. Just make sure you remove the cream otherwise it will be too sweet.



Hope you like this variation!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management