Wednesday 28 August 2013

Corn and Green Pea Tomato Curry

I've grown tomatoes in pots in the backyard for the past few years but this year has yielded the most abundant crop yet. This of course means that I currently have an excess of tomatoes, so I am trying to focus on them when making meal plans. I may just have to dry them or preserve them in jars for the winter if they keep coming off the vine as fast as they have been. In the meantime, my husband enjoys cutting the juicy fruits into slices and eating them sprinkled with a bit of freshly cracked pepper. I have been adding them to salads, curries, salsas and dips and include them whenever I can when appropriate. The night I made this simple vegetable curry was a day when I had a rather eaten a rather large brunch and also an oppressive...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management