Monday 15 July 2013

Paneer and Pea Curry Smothered in a Cashew Tomato Gravy

Since I started cooking Indian food some 20 years ago, shortly after becoming a vegetarian, paneer curries were one of my most delightful discoveries. Whenever I acquire a new cookbook, or when I browse through talented bloggers offerings, paneer dishes usually end up bookmarked for future reference. One reason I am not a vegan might very well be luscious chunks of paneer cheese transformed into a spicy curry. I just can't see myself giving that up, nor other treasured cheeses for that matter. Eggs, I could do without, but not paneer, though it only appears on the menu every month or so. My latest experiment, that was met with much praise from my diners, was this paneer and green pea curry simmered in a fresh cashew and tomato gravy....



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management