Sunday 6 September 2020

South Indian Non Veg Thali Menu List 2 ~ Chicken

Planning for yet another Chicken Non Veg Thali Menu, meant I had to think about something entirely new. So this South Indian Non Veg Thali Menu List 2 has Chicken Biryani as the Main dish featuring Raju gari Kodi Pulao.

When you are planning for a party catering to non veg guests, you will have to plan for proper starters, side eats and an elaborate main course etc. We used to do it some years back when parents used to host lot of parties. I have captured some of it and shared in the Menu Planner for Parties.

Since I have stopped cooking non veg in my kitchen, when we host parties, I still take over Amma’s kitchen and cook with her. Obviously all the recipes are hers. We do end up making vegetarian dishes as well as we have to cook for ourselves.

When it comes to weekends, the dishes are not elaborate as its only kids and they are happy with just the biryani. Hubby Dear is very clear that I should spend time in the kitchen for the Sunday lunch only and make sure we make enough for the evening as well. So my Sunday evenings are free.

So while planning for this menu, I asked Amma for different options and she suggested we make some Chicken Roast for the dry starter along with Chicken Pulusu. I know she made a new version with a new masala. I was so keen on the biryani that I didn’t click the pulusu pictures.

The Thali had some Chicken Starters, Pulusu served with the popular biryani that Amma had noted after seeing in the TV Abiruchi. However, my boys didn’t like the overload of onions in this biryani while Konda liked it.

Today’s Non Veg Thali will be featuring Raju gari Kodi Pulao. Hop over to read the recipe.

Rajugari Chicken Pulao Chicken Non Veg Thali

Chicken Non Veg Thali 2

Rajugari Chicken Pulao
Andhra Chicken Pulusu
Andhra Chicken Ghee Roast
Boiled Eggs
Salad
Bread Halwa

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#116

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


The post South Indian Non Veg Thali Menu List 2 ~ Chicken appeared first on Cooking 4 all Seasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management