Monday 31 August 2020

Burger Pizza | How to make Burger Pizza

Burgers and Pizzas are interesting ones to enjoy in a pajama party exchanging stories with your friends. Do you have kids that love burgers and Pizzas? Well, this is a fusion between the two.

These burger pizzas are quick to assemble as I have used storebought burger buns. I have a limited choice of vegetables when I have to include them in the dishes my kids like. So it’s always capsicum, onions and sometimes tomatoes.

I have used a mix of cheese sauce and pizza sauce apart from including mayo as well. The Burger Pizza is a super hit with my kids and they want this to be repeated naturally.

I made sure the whole menu has different dishes that catered to all kids who may have different preferences. Like I included Alfredo Pasta since Chinnu doesn’t eat bread related dishes. I also made sure I had single serve mug cakes as that would excite the kids.

You must be wondering why I am talking about all these? Well, we are starting our September Mega BM, that’s themed on Thalis and Platters. 

With the way things ended up, we postponed the April to Sep. So we are having the Thali Mega BM during September.

Pyjama Party Platter has dishes that are kids’ favorite!

As September has 5 weeks, with the first and last week with 4 days each, and the rest of the weeks with 6 days, we have an option to select which theme we want to do for each week.

So for week 1, I decided to do Platters with a sub theme catering to kids’ favorite party menus. Day 1 was a Pyjama Party Platter with dishes that would excite kids to enjoy with their friends.

My kids were so excited and happy with the menu. I started my platter series with this party menu and it extended over 2 plus hours with the photo clicking and arranging, etc. I was exhausted and had to rely on Konda to click all the pictures.

Some of the dishes were not clicked individually, so I had to crop from the main picture. However, the whole menu was a super duper hit with them.

Do check out the Pyjama Party Platter and enjoy this recipe! I had previously done a Domino’s Menu that included their style of Burger Pizza. Today’s dish is made with storebought buns.

Since I am doing the same subtheme on both my sites for each week, I decided to do the Platters that will interest Elders as well. So you can hog over to C4AS to check what I have for Day 1 under Platters.

Burger Pizza

PIN This for Later!

How to make Burger Pizza

Step By Step Pictures

How to make Burger Pizza 1 How to make Burger Pizza 2

Burger Pizza | How to make Burger Pizza

Heat a nonstick pan with butter and saute all the vegetables till done. Keep it aside.
Slice through the buns and slightly warm it over a hot pan.
Spread the inner sides of buns with cheese sauce and pizza sauce, season with red chili flakes, and oregano.
Place a scoop of vegetables over one slice, place a cheese slice, and grated cheese. Press the other bun over this and cook over hot tawa on low flame till the cheese melts.
Serve with cheese sauce, tomato ketchup, and french fries.

Pyjama Party Menu

Burger Pizza | How to make Burger Pizza
Burgers and Pizzas are interesting ones to enjoy in a pajama party exchanging stories with your friends. Do you have kids that love burgers and Pizzas? Well, this is a fusion between the two.
Servings2 number
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time10 minutes
Ingredients
For the Burger
For Seasoning
Instructions
  1. How to make Burger Pizza
  2. Heat a nonstick pan with butter and saute all the vegetables till done. Keep it aside.
  3. Slice through the buns and slightly warm it over a hot pan.
  4. Spread the inner sides of buns with cheese sauce and pizza sauce, season with red chili flakes and oregano.
  5. Place a scoop of vegetables over one slice, place a cheese slice and grated cheese. Press the other bun over this and cook over hot tawa on low flame till the cheese melts.
  6. Serve with cheese sauce, tomato ketchup and french fries.

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#116

The post Burger Pizza | How to make Burger Pizza appeared first on Spice your Life!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management