Thursday 12 December 2019

Cashew Chocolate Chunk Cookies {Vegan}

Though I am more of a savory girl, I do enjoy sweets from time to time, especially during the winter months. And when I desire something sweet, I usually make something in my own kitchen, as I find treats purchased from bakeries or the supermarket much too sweet for my taste. These light cookies are very easy to make up if you have a food processor or high powered blender. All the ingredients are pulsed together, shaped into rounds, and then baked for about 10 minutes. And they're flourless and egg-free too, with the oil component coming only from the inclusion of peanut butter, so perfectly suited to those who prefer vegan friendly snacks. These cookies have just the right amount of chocolate, so the chocolate does not overpower the...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management