Tuesday 8 October 2019

Announcement - The 30-Minute Vegetarian Cookbook

Over the 12 years since I started Lisa's Kitchen, I've had countless people asking me when I was going to write a cookbook. I've always deferred an answer, but now I can tell everyone who's asked that I have not only written a cookbook but that it's available for preorder now on Amazon. I'm excited to announce "The 30-Minute Vegetarian Cookbook," not only because it's my first cookbook, but also because it's a handy compilation of easy vegetarian recipes distilled from my 12 years of experience as a vegetarian food blogger. Subtitled "100 Healthy, Delicious Meals for Busy People," I've designed this book to make everyday vegetarian an easy, rewarding and nourishing experience, from breakfast through to meals and desserts, with snacks and...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management