Saturday 31 August 2019

Join me for some treat with “Sweets and Snacks” all of this Sep!

We look forward to April and September for the Mega BMs that happen during these two months. While we have been doing Mega BMs for a while now, I started doing it on this space since last year.

We always have a theme and I try to create a sub theme and blog for 26 days with different themes on both the blogs. This September, we picked up Sweets & Snacks. The twist this time is that all participating members will do the same theme with their own choice of snacks. However, the last week with 8 dishes will be fixed. They have the option to pick their own recipes though.

Even though the theme was decided many months ago, with BM#100 Meet happening, along with a theme thats so tough with a mandatory week as well, I thought I will not be able to do it in this space. However, talking to Vaishali, it got changed and I was crazy enough to chart out a list for this space as well. I even went on to pick a sub theme for the weeks which only made life tough. Well, I strive on challenges and this was a good one.

Amma almost asked why did I listen to Vaishali, haha, but then this is me, so obviously I just need a push and I jump!

So get ready to enjoy another blast of sweets and snacks in this space along with what I will be sharing on Spice your life!

The post Join me for some treat with “Sweets and Snacks” all of this Sep! appeared first on Cooking 4 all Seasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management