Monday 15 July 2019

Beet and Black Bean High-Protein Burgers

For years I've attempted to come up with the perfect vegetarian "burger", and though I've made numerous nourishing and delectable vegetarian patties over the years, I do think that these beet and black bean burgers are especially distinctive. I expect there might be some skepticism when it comes to the idea of a burger without the "meat", but I can assure you these have as much substance, and substantially more flavor and nourishment, than traditional beef burgers. Earthy black beans, grated fresh beetroot, nourishing quinoa, mushrooms and ground walnuts seasoned with good quality spices come together for an unforgettable vegetarian and vegan friendly burger alternative. In addition to the beans, quinoa and walnuts, I added hemp seeds for...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management