Friday 1 March 2019

Vegan Macaroni and Cheese with Green Peas

One of my husband's favorite comfort foods has always been mac and cheese. We don't tend to eat a lot of pasta, as my preference is to get my carbs primarily from rice, legumes, vegetables, nuts and seeds. So, on rare occasions when we get take out or dine out, if mac and cheese is in sight, there is a good chance my husband will be inclined to order it because it's not something that I made very often. All the same, I do like to indulge his comfort food cravings from time to time, but I also like to treat him to new and interesting food experiences. This grown-up vegan mac and cheese with plump green peas makes for the best of both worlds. Though many pasta fans would think the idea of mac and cheese without cheese is an inconceivable...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management