Friday 22 February 2019

No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls

A protein snack is something that I eat at some point almost every day to give me a little pick-me-up or to fill the gaps between meals in a nourishing way. So having protein snacks on hand is a pretty essential component of my food planning. But ready made versions are rarely on my grocery shopping list. No matter how much chocolate or peanut butter with which the store-bought protein bars surround their protein, it never seems to disguise the "Play-Doh" taste of protein powders themselves … maybe if they used better quality chocolate and peanut butter? So, I prefer to make my own bars and nibbles, not only because I can control the quality of the other ingredients that accompany the protein powder, but also because they are so...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management