Monday 5 November 2018

Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies

It's pumpkin season and that means I am awash in orange. If only I had more time in a day and more energy, I would be making everything with pumpkin. But no reason to despair, because any pumpkin I don't use fresh, I bake and mash and save in portions in the freezer so I have pumpkin purée for a good many months to add to my dishes. In addition, I save and roast my pumpkin seeds for a very special treat that can only be enjoyed during pumpkin season. Pumpkin is not only delicious when served up as part of a savory meal, but wonderful in baked goods too. I decided to satisfy a craving for chocolate cookies and so these pumpkin chocolate chunk cookies were born. This is a fine way to use up some extra pumpkin purée. Soft and chewy, as a...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management