Wednesday 30 May 2018

Spicy Creamy Tomato Soup with Cashew Cream {Vegan}

I never used to enjoy tomato soup, or at least I didn't until I starting making my own. As a child, the only exposure I had to tomato soup was the salty canned versions that always lacked flavor and somehow tasted like the tin it was dumped from. Likewise, I never have, and likely never will, like canned tomato juice — and that might seem odd as I adore tomatoes and they figure in so many of my meals. My trouble with tomato juice is that is tastes chalky and salty. And as for canned soup, the only kind I would ever really eat was vegetable soup, but again substandard unless it's homemade with care. If one checks my blog archive, you will see plenty of varieties of tomato soup, some consisting of mostly tomatoes, spices and herbs,...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management