Tuesday 10 April 2018

Fakes - Greek Lentil Soup

I've made this classic Greek lentil, tomato and herb soup plenty of times already, and every time I do, I make some adjustments because I like to take recipes I have made before and tweak the flavors. This soup was part of a Greek themed meal that I served up the other weekend, along with Greek-style cauliflower gratin with feta and olives and a sun-dried tomato rice with fresh basil. It certainly was a feast and really not too complicated at all, especially if you do some of the preparation the day before and have a helper in the kitchen. This soup also provided an opportunity to sow praise on the pure and authentic Greek dried oregano that I received as a sample from KirIan Goods. I am hooked. As soon as you open the resealable bag...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management