Wednesday 17 May 2017

Kiwi Cooler | Kiwi Punch ~ Summer Cooler

Kiwi Cooler or Kiwi Punch is yet another drink you can try as a Summer Cooler. We had a similarly named drink couple of years back when we dined there. That Kiwi cooler, was bright green in colour and was thin with no seeds in it. I suspect they used the kiwi essence or extract that may not have been freshly prepared.

My kids loved it so much that they have been pestering me for a while now. I just checked and it was last year march that it was enjoyed. I wonder why I took so long to make this simple drink, yet I felt mine was very thick when compared to that drink and knew kids will find this different. I remember asking the guy what all went into making the drink.

While the drink is very good to enjoy, one can try removing the seeds, if you find it coming on the way. However, I felt the drink is wholesome with it and can be enjoyed well. I normally don’t like to serve aerated drinks to the kids, I wanted to make an exception by including it in this to get the fuzz.

As always I was in a hurry to click the drink and get it tasted. In the process, I didn’t plan on how to click it. Konda wanted to click her own pictures for her instagram feed. I finally ended up using her pictures that were plated in the long plate, which was what I had originally wanted her to get. In the confusion, she got just the napkin and I clicked and gave it to Peddu for drinking.

Konda finally said clicking the pictures is more important than enjoying the fuzz, so I know I have a photographer on hand!


Sending this to my Kid’s Delight event, guest hosted by Amara, themed on Summer Coolers

Kiwi Cooler | Kiwi Punch ~ Summer Cooler

2 nos Kiwi
100 ml Aerated Water
3 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Lemon Juice
Ice Cubes crushed
Wash and peel the kiwi, pulse the fruit along with sugar.
Transfer to a bowl, add lemon juice. Stir well.
Transfer 1/4th of the thick juice to the serving glass.
Pour the aerated water into it, stir well and add crushed ice cubes
Serve chill

Kiwi Cooler | Kiwi Punch ~ Summer Cooler
Ingredients
Instructions
  1. Wash and peel the kiwi, pulse the fruit along with sugar.
  2. Transfer to a bowl, add lemon juice. Stir well.
  3. Transfer 1/4th of the thick juice to the serving glass.
  4. Pour the aerated water into it, stir well and add crushed ice cubes
  5. Serve chill

BMLogo

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

The post Kiwi Cooler | Kiwi Punch ~ Summer Cooler appeared first on Spice your Life!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management