Thursday 6 April 2017

My Legume Love Affair #105 roundup

It was my turn to host MLLA for March. This month I only have a short roundup to showcase, but the recipes are all worth considering. I'm always looking for guest hosts, so please do send me a message if you would like to host. I've spots for this year open. Thanks to everyone who participated this time around. Fennel and Chickpea Currysubmitted by The VegHog. Chickpeas star here with onion, garlic, chilies, purple carrots, fennel, garam masala, turmeric and coconut cream. Serve with rice and you have a nourishing and complete vegetarian meal. Slow Cooker Miso Molasses Baked Beansfrom Janet of The Taste Space. I've a weakness for baked beans and these ones are made in a slow cooker and feature navy beans, miso, molasses, cider vinegar,...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management