Friday 18 November 2016

Paneer Balls | How to make Paneer Balls ~ Snacks for Party

Paneer Balls makes an excellent snack for anytime. So needless to say I opted for this when I had to plan a menu sometime back. Kids love Paneer and especially when it gets served as this deep fried snack, it just disappears in no time.

The party was basically a non vegetarian one and I had included this to highlight the vegetarian we were hosting. The funny part was everybody wanted to taste this and my friend especially wanted to know how I made this. So this recipe is for her as I told her that I will be sharing the recipe soon on the blog.

The inspiration for this Paneer Balls came from a ready to make frozen Paneer Balls sold by Nilgiris by the same name. When they launched this brand, my colleague got me a couple of packets knowing my kids are crazy about paneer and would enjoy this. The two packets were not enough and I was asked to make more. I had a look at the ingredients and decided I should make myself and improvise on it.

I know the picture is not very appealing as I was in a hurry to click. I was supposed to click better pictures, well looks like it has to wait now.

The party menu was

Chicken Biryani
Soya Chunk Biryani
Chicken Gravy Andhra Style
Chicken 65Paneer Balls

Paneer Balls | How to make Paneer Balls ~ Snacks for Party
Ingredients

Party Menu

Paneer Balls joins the Party table for the Kids Delight event themed on Birthday Party Snacks hosted by me this month

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

 

 

 

 

 

This goes for the November Week 2, Cooking from Cookbook Challenge  Group.

CCC-Logo

The post Paneer Balls | How to make Paneer Balls ~ Snacks for Party appeared first on Cooking 4 all Seasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management