This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!
Wednesday, 30 November 2016
Not-So-Guilty Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
I fondly remember making holiday treats with my mom. An addictive and fantastically easy favorite, usually made for Christmas, were classic peanut butter balls. No doubt many of us remember those chocolate-coated treats with rice crispy cereal included for added crunch and texture. I never could resist peanut butter, and it often features in my no-bake treats and energy bites. The only trouble with the classic ones I enjoyed as a child is that they are much too sugary for my tastes now. In addition to icing sugar, mom used not-so-natural peanut butter — you know the kind that isn't simply ground peanuts but instead a sugary spread. I loved them anyway, but over the years I've searched for healthier alternatives to satisfy my sweet...
This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!
This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!


09:46
Unknown
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment