Sunday 13 November 2016

A Kitchen Keeper Original - Small Plate Lamb Meatballs


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...It's been a deliberately busy weekend. We spent Saturday wandering with good friends through Brownsville, and today a slew of visitors mercifully kept us away from the television set. Fortunately, I had soup, chili and meatballs in the freezer, so, no one went hungry, and I was able to sit and actually enjoy the company of my unplanned guests. As I was warming the meatballs, I realized I had never shared this recipe with you. I normally serve the...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management