Sunday 23 October 2016

A Kitchen Keeper Original - 15 Minute Chicken Hash O'Brien


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Including hash in a collection of my favorite recipes will seem strange to some. A quick glance at the recipe will show just how easy this dish is to make. As a matter of fact, it's so simple that there are foodies who will reject it out of hand. That is their loss, not yours or mine. While I make it less these days, this was a staple in my kitchen when the children were at home and I was working. When the clock and calendar got the better of me, I,...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management