Thursday 1 September 2016

English Muffin Bread


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...In the beginning days of One Perfect Bite, I made English muffins as a curiosity. There was no compelling reason to do so, but I wanted to add another notch to my belt and prove, basically to myself, that should the need ever arise, I had English muffins covered. While the process was not hard, it was way too much work for something I could buy in the grocery store just five minutes from my home. When I saw this recipe in Cook's Country magazine I had to...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management