Sunday 28 August 2016

Roasted Grape Muffins


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Heaven help us all. This weekend, I've been experimenting with roasted grapes and used them in both sweet and savory dishes. My favorite application was their use as an accompaniment to a roast pork, but I also came up with recipes for muffins and scones where the grapes are used in place of berries or nuts. Roasting the grapes heightens their sweetness and changes their texture. I really think you'll like them roasted. The first of my experiments was for...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management