Sunday 10 July 2016

The Culinary Institute's Orange Zucchini Bread


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...This will be the last of the zucchini bread recipes for this year. I may still have a muffin or two up my sleeve, but I promise there will be no more bread. I wanted to feature this recipe because of its pedigree. It comes from the Culinary Institute of America and the orange zest used in their version adds a nice twist to an otherwise plain bread. Once again, we have a quick bread that can be made without special equipment. If you have two bowls and a...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management