Thursday 7 July 2016

Mac n' Pimento Cheese


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Several years ago, I used some leftover pimento cheese topping in a mac n' cheese I was making for a family lunch. The addition proved to be so popular, that it has become part of the recipe I use when I make the casserole for them. These days, whenever I make the pimento cheese I use as a topping, I double the recipe so I have enough to make our special mac n' cheese. My family prefers the creamy variety, so I serve ours directly from the pot. If you...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management