Tuesday 12 July 2016

Dieter's Mediterranean Salad


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...For the next few days, I'll be featuring main course salads for folks who are watching their weight. I'm not a fan of the word dieting because I find it too restricting. I've had to watch my weight for most of my adult life, but have only consciously had to diet twice. The first was following the birth on my first child, the second was following eye surgery that affected movement and my ability to read. Both times, I piled on weight and ended up weighing...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management