Wednesday 22 June 2016

Thomas Keller's Near Perfect Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I came across this recipe years ago. We had been gifted with gorgeous grassfed steaks and I wanted a simple salad to accompany them. I let my fingers do the walking, and while searching I came across The Paupered Chef, a blog that has since become inactive. They were featuring a salad and dressing that was included in Thomas Keller's book Bouchon. With a pedigree like that, I knew my steaks would be in good company, so the salad and dressing became part of...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management