Tuesday 21 June 2016

Slow Cooker Curried Chicken Thighs


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I'm a big fan of the recipes that are featured in Family Circle magazine. I saw this recipe for Indian-Spiced Chicken Thighs in their June issue, and I knew I had to give it a try. The recipe looks lengthy because of the number of spices that are used in its preparation, but once they are assembled the recipe is a no-brainer and the slow cooker does the work. I hope you'll give this dish a try, if for no other reason than its aroma, which is close to...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management