Thursday 23 June 2016

Pecan Sandies


From the Kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I had some young helpers today and thought making cookies would help keep them engaged and happy. It was an uplanned visit so I had to make do with the ingredients I had in the pantry, and I was pretty limited in what I had on hand. Without chocolate chips or peanut butter, I decided Sandies would be the easiest thing for them to make successfully. Because they were so young, I needed a recipe just as simple as the cookies. You know the kind, I'm sure....

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management