Thursday 12 May 2016

Spiced Strawberries


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I'm never surprised when my opinions of fruit that is sold in supermarkets differ from those of others. While I find that the berries and melons available in grocery stores at this time of year are beautiful to look at, they are close to flavorless, and I actually prefer to substitute frozen fruit in those recipes that call for fresh berries. Unfortunately, I can also be infirm of purpose and when I see...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management