Sunday 15 May 2016

Moosewood Sweet Potato Pancakes


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...It's hard to believe that the original Moosewood cookbook was published in 1974. It's harder still to believe I've been making their pancakes for more than 40 years. It is, however, true. This is, by far, my favorite recipe for sweet potato pancakes and while I've experimented with many recipes over the years, I keep coming back to this one. The Silver Fox and I are trying to get back in the habit of eating meatless meals on Monday, and this is a great...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management