Wednesday 11 May 2016

Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Nutella Truffles

For the final day of 3 Ingredients, I have another Truffle. As I said without much thinking I ended up selecting truffles for all three days. There is not much that I can do when my kids only want chocolate. I guess after the April lack of chocolate, they are in with a vengeance. I don't mind giving in as I have a whole lot of chocolate stocked

This Oreo Nutella Truffle is very quick and easy to make. The preparation hardly takes more than 5 to 7 mins, the freezing part about 10 mins. You have the truffle ready to dig in. I decorated with chocolate and colourful sprinkles to make it more attractive.

I have another 3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles that's prepared with chocolates. Since my boys are very fond of Oreo Biscuits, I thought this will be another favorite way to enjoy. 






Easy Oreo Nutella Truffle

Ingredients Needed:

Oreo Biscuits - 5 to 7 nos
Nutella spread - 2 to 3 tbsp
White Chocolate compound - 1/4 cup
Sprinkles for decoration

How to make the Truffles

In a mixer, take the oreo biscuits, crumble and pulse to get a fine powder. Transfer to a bowl first add 2 tbsp of Nutella and mix well. If you are able to form a ball, make the mixture into a small ball. Else add some more Nutella and continue.

Divide and make balls of the mixture, freeze for 5 mins.

Once ready, MW the white chocolate for 30 secs to a min, drop the frozen balls and coat well. Remove using a fork and drop the sprinkles on top. 

Freeze for another 10 mins and serve right away.






Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management