Wednesday 4 May 2016

Corn, Black Bean and Quinoa Salad


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...This quick to assemble salad is perfect for picnics or al fresco dining. The salad, which is very easy to make, is prepared with pantry ingredients, and you can have it ready to chill in less than 30 minutes. I've made this several times now, and the only change I've made to the original recipe is to double the ingredients for the salad dressing. I serve this with a simple grilled chicken or lamb chops for the Silver Fox, but given my druthers, I'd serve...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management