Monday 25 April 2016

Red Velvet Cake with Cream Chees or Ermine Icing


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I'm still testing Red Velvet Cake recipes. I must be more of a purist than I think myself to be, because I still find it off-putting to add food coloring to a dessert. I'm apparently in the majority because there are scads of folks who love the cake, red dye or no. Tonight's experiment uses the recipe that comes from the McCormick test kitchen, and I must admit it makes a nice cake. I do think the icing that comes with the recipe is too sweet, so I'm...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management