Saturday 2 April 2016

Meyer Lemon and Olive Oil Cake


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...We'll be spending the weekend at the lake, and in preparation for our stay I've made two snack cakes for the folks who always stop by to visit while we're there. In my parlance, a snack cake is a single layer cake that can be served with or without icing. While the cakes themselves are simple and easy to prepare, I've found that baking them in a barebones kitchen can be difficult, so, I prefer to make them at home and tote them along with our suitcases...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management