Friday 29 April 2016

Blueberry Trifle


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...A few night's ago I made a hot milk sponge cake. It's my favorite homemade cake and I was looking forward to icing it with a milk chocolate frosting. Things don't always turn out as we plan. I had the bad luck of losing my grip on the cooling rack and watching my beautiful cake fall to the flour in 1,000 piece puzzle fashion. Undaunted, I salvaged what I could and used the cake as the base for a simple but delicious trifle. The recipe has been widely...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management