Wednesday 6 April 2016

Banana Cinnamon Muffins


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I usually end up with more fruit and vegetables than are needed for the recipes I'm experimenting with. I blame it on the way recipes are written today. How many cups can be had from a large onion? How large is a large onion? How many sliced apples are needed to produce five cups, or better still, how many bananas are needed to a cup of puree? What exactly is a medium banana? I could go on forever, but I suspect we all overbuy our fruits and vegetables...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management