Thursday 28 January 2016

Pretzel Bites with Honey Mustard


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I've been so busy planning menus for company expected later in February that I almost forgot about Super Bowl Sunday. We are not entertaining here, but we've been asked to bring something for the party we will be attending. I've already decided to bring sliders as our contribution, but I tried a few other game day recipes before I made my choice. The other dishes, while they are delicious, didn't make the cut because they are not as showy as the sliders....

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management