Saturday 23 January 2016

Morning Glory Scones


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Years ago, I posted a recipe for Morning Glory muffins that drew a surprising number of visitors to my blog. I thought about the muffins today while I was putting together a menu for a coffee that I'll be hosting towards the end of February. I happened to remember them and wanted to scan the recipe to see if they would be an appropriate addition to the pastries I had already planned for the morning get-together. You can find that recipe, here. Muffins are...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management