Wednesday 20 January 2016

Eggless Cinnamon Muffins ~ Easy Snacks for Kids

It feels surreal, almost, being here after some unexpected absence. It wasn't deliberate, however I have come to accept that these things happen. After much unplanned happenings, I ended up baking this muffin. Infact the plan was to bake a biscuit that seem to be cute. Then I ended up baking this. 

Funny is I used Kamalika's Cinnamon Sugar that she gave us a year back. Talk about testing shelf life! This was stocked a year back and I finally got around using it. I wanted to use apple, seems funny that my fridge finally decided not to have some stocked. Apples and Pomegranate are stocked all through the year in my fridge, except some stay put because I tend to think that I need to use them in my cooking. So I decided a while back that I will not stock these anymore and sad me, I ended up baking a plain cinnamon muffin.

Sending this to PJ, who is guest hosting my Kids Delight Event, themed on Baked Snacks.






Eggless Cinnamon Muffins
Makes 6 mini muffin

Ingredients Needed:

All purpose flour/ Maida - 1 cup
Cinnamon Sugar - 3/4 cup
Butter, soft - 3 tbsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Cinnamon sugar for topping

Cinnamon Sugar
Sugar - 1 cup
Cinnamon powder - 2 tbsp

How to bake the cinnamon muffin

In a bowl, take the cinnamon sugar and add soft butter, flour and mix together. Then add the milk slowly to get a dropping consistency. Finally add the baking powder and mix well.

Take your muffin that you are going to bake, fill to half and bake in a pre heated oven at 185 C for 15 to 20 mins. 

Notes:

The ones that were half filled got baked by 15 mins. Those that doomed, took 20 mins.



Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management