Tuesday 19 January 2016

Cottage Cooking - French Toast Casserole


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Here is another recipe that lends itself to cooking in barebone kitchens. No special ingredients or equipment are needed to make it, and it takes about 15 minutes to prepare. It can be baked as soon as it's assembled and it makes a nice, if sweet, way to start the day, especially if you are feeding a hungry horde. I must admit I'm not certain whom to credit for the recipe. I found it on a blog called Sweet and Simple Living, but I have since seen it on ...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management