Tuesday 26 January 2016

African Peanut Soup


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I had reservations about this soup the first time I made it. The ingredients seemed a bit incongruous, but I decided to try it anyway. Just one taste of it, however, caused me to put my reservations aside, and I've come to love this strange African soup that combines peanut butter with tomatoes and rice. Over the years, I've added various versions of the recipe to my meal rotation. My two other favorites can be found here and here. Aside from its...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management