Thursday 3 December 2015

Vegetarian Sweet Potato Wraps with Crispy Chickpeas

Wraps are always a favorite in my kitchen, and this time around I wrapped up some slightly spicy roasted sweet potatoes and chickpeas served along with a tangy tahini lemon sauce. They don't take very long to make at all. Once the chickpeas are boiled, everything gets tossed together with aromatic spices and then popped into the oven. The sauce is easily whipped up while the vegetables and chickpeas are roasting. I admit that I didn't make my own flat breads this time around but purchased pitas from the store instead. I would however recommend making some homemade tortillas to go along with this scrumptious mixture of goodness. It is so good, you don't even need to serve in a wrap. If preferred, serve over a bed of salad greens or rice....

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management