Tuesday 15 December 2015

Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza with Olives and Cashew Cheese

I think it safe to assume that pretty much everyone enjoys pizza once in a while. And there is nothing quite like making your own at home. This one is vegan, but I assure you, the cheese won't be missed. I did not resort to soy-based cheese either, because frankly I find that that stuff tastes like rubber. Instead, I went with a cashew mixture that included nutritional yeast for the cheesy flavor. It's a wonderful treat to make on a weekend when you have time to fuss around a bit more than usual. This is one loaded-up pizza with tons of texture and flavor and protein too. Tangy tomatoes, deeply flavored Kalamata olives and succulent mushrooms all come together here sprinkled with some fresh oregano for a real crowd-pleaser. I highly...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management