Thursday 3 December 2015

Instant Oats Dosa ~ 101 Dosa Varieties!

We are starting the BM#59 edition. I will be sharing some instant breakfast options. 

True to the situation that we are currently, with heavy rains and no power at times, I literally made the best use of this theme by resorting to these instant dosas. While I had other plans, that never seem to materialize in the end, I decided I will stick to dosas as that's what is favorite at home and is portion controlled. 

We have a respite from rains since yesterday and still I couldn't post on time. I still have two more to cook. Hope I will get it done in time. With no help and literally at home the past two days, its only household work that comes to mind.






As you know dosas have always been my favorite. So making these instant dosas were fun.







Instant Oats Dosa
Ingredients Needed:

Oats - 1 cup
Rice Flour - 1/4 cup
Rava - 1/4 cup
Cooking Soda a pinch
Salt to taste
Water as required

How to make Instant Oats Dosa

In a bowl, add the oats, rice flour and rava. Mix well, add salt, cooking soda and make a loose batter with water. Let it rest for 5 mins.

Heat a tawa and reduce to medium. Pour a ladle ful of batter and spread evenly. Sprinkle oil around.

Cook in slow flame so that the dosa gets cooked well.

Flip on other side and serve right away.




Notes:

You can also roast the oats and make a powder.

You can add finely chopped onions, green chilies to the batter.



Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management