Tuesday 1 December 2015

Cranberry Christmas Cake


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...This is a lovely cake that is simple to make and perfect for the holiday. It freezes well, so in order to keep my nerves steady and counters clear, I make the cake several days before I actually plan to serve it, and save myself some stress on D-Day. The recipe comes from Barefeet in the Kitchen and it includes directions for making a gluten free version of the cake. It is great to have this recipe in your files if you have friends for whom gluten is a...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management