Sunday 13 December 2015

Cinnamon Babka for Christmas Brunch

Photo courtesy of Cook's Country magazine

From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...There are no limits to my love for bread. I can walk away from any cookie, but bread, scones and biscotti all bring me to my knees. The cinnamon babka I'm featuring today is an especially nice bread and it is perfect for a holiday breakfast or late night snack. While it is wonderful when sliced and buttered, it makes stellar toast and it is hard to find a better base for bread pudding or French toast. It is not a...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management