Tuesday 8 December 2015

Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Meringues


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I love this ladylike cookie. I get weak-kneed anytime I find a recipe that combines chocolate and peppermint. This one goes one step further and folds the two into a meringue base that makes the cookie so light that it is completely irresistible. If that weren't enough, the meringue is then dipped in dark chocolate to finish and serve. While the cookie is near perfect, I have one caution to share with you. Meringues must be kept dry and stored in...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management