Monday 7 December 2015

Chocolate Chili Crackled Cookies


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...If you are looking for another chocolate cookie, this spicy version from McCormick might just fill the bill. This is a chocolate cookie that gets its heat from Ancho chili powder. Some love these spicy versions, some do not. This is a perfect recipe for those whose families love the heat. I must admit I prefer my chocolate straight up, but the Silver Fox really likes this version, so I'm including it here. If your family loves heat with sweet, this...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management