Monday 9 November 2015

No-Bake Peanut Butter and Cocoa Fudge

I positively adore raw treats. As a savory type of gal, I do like a bit of sweet here and there, but I'm not into desserts or snacks laden with refined sugars. There are many advantages to this rich and creamy fudge recipe. First, you get a good dose of protein from natural peanut butter and healthy fats from the coconut oil and butter. Second, the recipe is so simple that I didn't even have to pull out my cumbersome food processor. Honestly, my food processor works well, but the design is dreadful because it's such a pain to clean — clearly the people who came up with it never did dishes! After the coconut oil and butter are melted, all the ingredients get combined in one bowl and then transferred to a pan. Pop in the freezer to...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management