Wednesday 28 October 2015

Vive la France - My Recipe Rotation - French Chicken Stew



From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I fortunately live in an area where fennel is plentiful and inexpensive. That makes it possible to prepare this dish without having to surrender a king's ransom. Truth be told, I like this riff on bouillabaisse so much that I would probably make it even if I had to pay an exorbitant prices for the fennel. The stew is easy to make and I know those of you who give it a try it will be smitten. Here's what I had to say when it first appeared on One Perfect...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management